1. Take smaller projects first. It is best to start small projects. Why? This is because you want to complete as many projects as possible in order to get a lot of feedback. These feedbacks will help you get more freelance jobs down the road.
2. Impress your clients. You should go to great lengths for your clients’ satisfaction. You want them to rate you at 10+++. You must ensure they receive the articles by the deadline. If they have any questions or need to know the status of your articles, you must be available. Be friendly. Learn to be friendly and to receive constructive feedback.
3. Ask your clients to leave feedback immediately after the project is completed. You can convince your clients to give you great feedback on freelancing websites if they are 100% satisfied with your articles. You may need to remind clients sometimes, as they are prone to forget.
4. Resolve any complaints promptly. Are you dealing with a dissatisfied or angry client? You don’t have to be worried. You’re ready to make the effort to resolve the problem. Listen carefully to their concerns and respond promptly. Demonstrate genuine concern and let them know that you will do your best to resolve the situation. You will be appreciated by them more for it.
5. Ask your clients to refer you to their friends and colleagues. Tell your clients that it’s a great idea to recommend you to family and friends. It’s easier for you to win writing projects when other people highly recommend you.